Victim Compensation Fund (VCF)
The September 11th Victim Compensation Fund (VCF) was created to provide compensation for any individual (or a personal representative of a deceased individual) who suffered physical harm or was killed as a result of the terrorist-related aircraft crashes of September 11, 2001 or the debris removal efforts that took place in the immediate aftermath of those crashes. On the VCF website, you can:
- File a claim with the VCF;
- Access information about their policies and guidelines;
- Access forms and a list of resources to help you complete and submit your claim;
- Review newly updated Frequently Asked Questions;
- Confirm your registration deadline.
The current deadline to file a claim is October 1, 2090.