CALL CENTER HOURS (347-643-3000)
Effective March 18, 2020, Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5
You may experience longer wait times on the phone.
Members, in order to access your account when you call, NYCERS requires your Member or Pension number for identification purposes. Learn how to find your Member or Pension number here.
The following forms can be submitted online at www.mynycers.org after registering (new MyNYCERS users) or re-registering (current MyNYCERS users) your online account. Registration instructions are provided on the website.
- Service Retirement and Option Election
- Loan (Tier 3, 4, 6)
- Change of Address and other contact information updates
- Beneficiary and Guardian
- Online Payment
- Telephone Appointment Scheduling
- Federal Tax Withholding (retirees)
- Direct Deposit (EFT; retirees)
- New York City employees who are eligible for NYCERS
membership and have not yet joined may submit a
NYCERS Membership Application online. Registration
is not required.
- All other forms can be downloaded HERE and faxed to 347-643-3884. The App Store and Google Play offer free apps that enable you to fax a completed form from your desktop or mobile device.
- PLEASE DO NOT MAIL ANY FORMS to NYCERS AT THIS TIME.