Your MyNYCERS account gives you the power to manage your pension anytime, anywhere, on any device. Register today for instant access to your account details, updates on pending transactions, beneficiary management, loan requests, payments, retirement filing, and more!
Already registered? Select a transaction below and log in to complete it.
- Track a Pending Loan, Buyback, Retirement Application, or Option Election
- View/Manage My Beneficiaries
- Apply for a Loan (Tiers 3, 4, 6)
- Add/Update My Direct Deposit Information (Retirees)
- Change My Address/Update My Contact Information
- Apply for a Buyback
- Make a Payment
- Request a Refund
- Transfer to Another Retirement System
- Calculate My Retirement Benefit
- Apply for Service Retirement
- Apply for Disability Retirement
- Submit My Final Option Election (Retirees)
- Update My Federal Tax Withholding (Retirees)
- Report a Lost/Expired Check
Call Center (347-643-3000) is open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, to answer questions and schedule consultations. Telephone and video consultations are available to maximize your health and safety. Please have your Member or Pension number ready when contacting NYCERS’ Call Center.
Due to increased call volume, you may experience longer wait times, and voicemails may be returned after hours.
(347) 643-3000 – Call Center
(877) 669-2377 – If calling from outside the New York City area (toll-free)
(347) 643-3501 – TTY (hearing impaired)
For faster service, you can access most services and transactions by logging in to your MyNYCERS account (learn more), or click on the “Chat with us” link on the bottom right corner of this page to connect with Terry, NYCERS’ Digital Agent, who can answer many frequently asked questions.
Fully completed forms may be placed in a secure Drop Box at NYCERS’ 340 Jay Street entrance Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.