Members, in order to access your account when you call, NYCERS requires your Member or Pension number for identification purposes. Learn how to find your Member or Pension number here.
The following forms can be submitted online at www.mynycers.org (a one-time re-registration process is required for the new MyNYCERS). Registration instructions are provided on the website.
- Service Retirement and Option Election
- Disability Retirement and Option Election
- Loan (Tier 3, 4, 6)
- Change of Address and other contact information updates
- Beneficiary and Guardian
- Online Payment
- Federal Tax Withholding (retirees)
- Direct Deposit (EFT; retirees)
- New York City employees who are eligible for NYCERS
membership and have not yet joined may submit a
NYCERS Membership Application online. Registration
is not required.
All other forms can be
downloaded HERE and faxed to 347-643-3884. The App Store
and Google Play offer free apps that enable you to fax a
completed form from your desktop or mobile device.*
* Please note that NYCERS does not endorse or promote the use of any particular application. In addition, since these are third-party applications, each may have their own privacy policies and may require submission of Personally Identifying Information (PII). Therefore, NYCERS is unable to provide any protections related to the use of those applications. Please proceed with caution and at your own risk.