Certificate of Employment Under Section 212 of the Retirement and Social Security Law (RSSL)
Form #353


File this form if you are a retiree who reenters public employment in the City or State of New York, and do not want to rejoin NYCERS. Pension payments will continue but your earnings may be limited.