Request to Change or Correct Retirement Date
Form #543


If you previously filed a Service Retirement Application with NYCERS, you may change your retirement date by filing this form with NYCERS up to the day before your effective retirement date. If your request is received on or after your retirement date, it is denied.

Note: You cannot change your retirement date if you are already receiving your pension from NYCERS.