Application for Transfer of Member’s Accumulated Salary Deductions to Another Retirement System Within New York State
Form #321


If you accept another position with the City or State of New York (or any of its political subdivisions) that entitles you to membership in another City or State retirement system, you may use this form to transfer your NYCERS membership to that system.

Active members with a registered MyNYCERS account can apply for a transfer online instead of submitting this paper application.