Address or Name Change

Form Regina Kahney 290

Change of Address
Form #290

Submit this form if you wish to change the address that NYCERS has on file for you.

Members and pensioners with a MyNYCERS account and a registered PIN can change their address online instead of submitting this paper form.

Form Regina Kahney 291

Name Change Application
Form #291

For members, retirees, and beneficiaries who have changed their first or last name. You must attach proof of a legal name change, such as a copy of a Marriage Certificate or Judgment of Divorce.