Online appointment scheduling is currently unavailable. Please call (347) 643-3000 to schedule an appointment with a NYCERS representative.
NYCERS’ website will not be available every Wednesday from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. for routine maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
SA-22 ¾ Accident Disability
A ¾ Accident Disability Benefit is now available to Uniformed Sanitation members in the 22-Year Plan. Find out more.
If you are eligible to elect the plan, file Election Form #195 by December 31, 2016.
On March 17, 2014, a settlement between the City of New York and the United States Attorney's Office in the case of Goodman, et al. v. City of New York, et al. ("Goodman") became effective. The settlement impacts the pension calculations of certain members and pensioners who served in the military after September 11, 2001.
Please click here for detailed information about the Goodman Settlement.
Please click here for the Final Settlement Agreement.
- Log in or activate your MY NYCERS account and:
- File a Change of Address
- Download your 2015 Annual Disclosure Statement
- Apply for a loan (Tier 3, 4 and 6 eligible members only) or repay a loan by e-check or credit/debit card (all tiers).
- Report the death of a member or pensioner.
- Search NYCERS' Unclaimed Funds and find out if we owe you money.