September 2015 COLA
The 2015 Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) for eligible retirees and beneficiaries is 1%. The annual COLA letter will be mailed on September 24, 2015. The COLA is an annual adjustment to the retirement benefit of certain retirees and beneficiaries. It is based on the Consumer Price Index. For general information, view our COLA Webinar. Refer to the letter for specific information about the 2015 COLA.
Great news for active members – pay online for your loan, buyback, and more! Skip a trip. Save a stamp. Log in to your My NYCERS account today. (Don’t have an account yet? Start here.)
Goodman Settlement on Military Service
On March 17, 2014, a settlement between the City of New York and the United States Attorney's Office in the case of Goodman, et al. v. City of New York, et al. ("Goodman") became effective. The settlement impacts the pension calculations of certain members and pensioners who served in the military after September 11, 2001. Please click here for detailed information about the Goodman Settlement.
- Log in or activate your MY NYCERS account and:
- File a Change of Address
- Download your 2014 Annual Disclosure Statement
- Apply for a loan (Tier 3, 4 and 6 eligible members only) or repay a loan by e-check or credit/debit card (all tiers).
- Schedule an appointment with a Customer Service Representative (members only).
- Report the death of a member or pensioner.
- Search NYCERS' Unclaimed Funds and find out if we owe you money.