NYCERS' website will be undergoing maintenance and will not be available
from 8 a.m. to 1 pm on Saturday, March 28, 2015. We apologize in advance
for any inconvenience this may cause.
Annual Disclosure Statements are being mailed from March 18 to April 1, 2015. Please be sure to review the beneficiary information on your statement and if you need to make changes, please submit the necessary form(s):
Form #131 Designation of Beneficiaries for Tier 1 and Tier 2
| WTC Filing Notice
The deadline to file a Notice of Participation in World Trade Center (WTC) Rescue, Recovery or Clean-Up Operations has been extended to September 11, 2015 except for certain vested members covered by Chapter 489 of the Laws of 2013. (For those vested members, the filing deadline closed on 9/11/14.)
File Form #622 with NYCERS by September 11, 2015.
| Goodman Settlement
On March 17, 2014, a settlement between the City of New York and the United States Attorney's Office in the case of Goodman, et al. v. City of New York, et al. ("Goodman") became effective. The settlement impacts the pension calculations of certain members and pensioners who served in the military after September 11, 2001. Please click here for detailed information about the Goodman Settlement.
- Log in or activate your MY NYCERS account and:
- File a Change of Address
- Download your 2014 Annual Disclosure Statement
- Apply for a loan (Tier 3, 4 and 6 eligible members only) or repay a loan by e-check or credit/debit card (all tiers).
- Schedule an appointment with a Customer Service Representative (members only).
- Report the death of a member or pensioner.
- Search NYCERS' Unclaimed Funds and find out if we owe you money.